Dalan is getting bigger with each passing day. He is starting to talk more and do cute little things. We have a lot of fun together as he is my little love bug. He is such an amazing blessing in our lives bringing me more joy than I could have ever imagined.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
February 24,2008
Well its been awhile since i've updated my blog. We have had a great few months since i've last written. This winter we have done a lot of cross country skiing, played in the snow, visited family, and the highlight.....visited Puerto Rico for Dustins Dental school interview. We had a wonderful time together as Grammy and Grandpa watched Dalan so Dustin and I could check it all out. Puerto Rico is definetly beautiful with amazing beaches, palm trees, a unique culture, and kind people. I must admit it was a little different than I had expected but a place we have decided to live if Dustin gets accepted. I figure though the island is amazingly crowded and not quite as clean as America it would be the opportunity of a lifetime to experience life in Puerto Rico for 4 years. For some reason I have ALWAYS LOVED the beach and palm trees, sun and anything that has to do with water. I have always wanted to learn to surf and wanted palm trees in my yard but have often wondered how that dream could ever come true living in Washington. This would be the perfect opportunity for both Dustin and I to live our dreams, for me to be surrounded by sun, beaches, palm trees and Dustin to be in dental school pursuing his dream as a dentist. We still have a couple weeks before we hear if he gets accepted but until then we will keep dreaming and having faith the Lord will guide us to where we need to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay for blogging again! Keep it up! I don't blame you for wanting to live where it's sunny and having beaches everywhere. That really would a once in a lifetime thing. Hopefully it works out for you guys. ;)
Hey it is great to hear what you guys are up to. I bet that Dallin is getting big, it would be great to see some pictures. It is good to hear how the interviews are going, can't wait to hear where you guys end up!!
I love the pictures of Dalan, you and Dustin, not to mention the beautiful pictures of Puerto Rico! I can definitely see you living there so I hope things will work out! We love you, and Sydney says hello to Dalan!!
That does sound like an opportunity of a lifetime. I can totally see you are Dallin being beach bums all day. What a life! make sure you let us know what happens!
Post a Comment