Dalan LOVED Halloween this year. We took him downtown and went trick or treating through all the shops and then we went to the college and went to Boo Central(halloween activities and candy for the kids) and then stopped by a friends Halloween party. We were pretty tired by the end but we had so much fun!
What a cute cow. thanks Grammy for sending us the cow bell. It was so cute hearing the cow bell as he walked.
6 comments:
That cow suit is so RAD! where did you find it. i love how it kinda is big in the hips area. haha. so awesome!
Ha ha, your costumes are great! It looks like you guys are doing well! I'm so excited for you to have a baby girl, they are really so fun, sassy, but fun! ;)
Hahahaha What a gas! Lore you did an awesome job putting those costumes together! I especially love your blackened out tooth and Dustin's "belly button". What a clever way to stay modest and still make the outfit look great. Did you just twist the fabric and then sew it in place?
Dalan looked so adorable as a little cow too!
Those costumes are hilarious. I loved the cow and yours and Dustin's costumes were really funny!
Your family pic is so great! I was laughing so hard. You guys definately pulled it off well. So cute!
I give you the award for most original and costume(s) sure to get the most laughs! Where did you come up with that idea?!?!?
Post a Comment