Friday, March 6, 2009

{ Why hello there bloggers... }


Noelle here. Lore is going to kill me for this! Yes, Yes, i cracked the code. :) Currently hanging w/ my friend Natasha. I decided to mention a few great things about lore that you might or might not know. You ready lore?!



  1. Lore is the sweetest person EVER! seriously. puts thought into the little things. Thats why ya love her!

  2. hmmm...OH, Lore is a definete MORNING PERSON. Can I not express that enough.

  3. Lore's favorite cereal is Life cinnamon (i believe....correct me if i'm wrong lore)

  4. Lore loves my moms in-chalada's (sp) Oh, and her bean soup. :/

  5. At about 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM Lore hits her "wall" and HAS to go to bed. (hey..it's ok though)

  6. When Lore was a kid, she had a uni-brow. (it's ok lor...happens to the best of us.) :)

  7. Has a serious gift for painting, drawing, desigining...etc....

  8. Likes country music.

  9. Lore likes to whistle! This one i know FOR SURE!!!!!

  10. Loves the beach and anything about the Sun.

~Noelle~ (& Natasha )

7 comments:

Chelsi said...

This is so hilarious. I guess that's what sisters are for :) It's always fun to learn new things about ya Lore!

me said...

That is too funny! Sisters, Gotta love 'em!

Pamela Brown said...

I love it!!! What a fun and sweet sister you have Lore. Life wouldn't be as fun without sisters.

Jolie said...

Naughty naughty Noelle! ;-)

I'd be very afraid to let my brothers in on my blog password. Who knows what those boys would say about me. ;-D

Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittany said...

Noelle is a good writer. I enjoyed reading about you (Lore). Cuteness!

I remember going to Opa and Oma's house and sleeping in. When I got up for umm... let's say brunch...Opa told me that Lore always gets the worm because she is an early bird. I wish I could get up early like you - you inspire me. The only time I have been able to get up super early was for my mission. (Maybe that's because I went to bed earlier)

Nowadays I purposely schedule my classes in the 11:00-3:00 range so I can sleep in. I'm a night owl and go to bed at 1-2am. Allison, on the other hand, is a night owl to the extreme and goes to bed at...well I'm not sure 3? 4? maybe even 5? Crazy, huh?