We had a very wonderful time on Macie's blessings Day! It came and went quickly but it was a day I will always remember, so special and sweet. We sure appreciate Grammy and Grandpa, Mamma and Pappa and Tyler and Adria and Schuylar for coming! We had a nice dinner and watched the Super Bowl as it was on Super Bowl Sunday! We love you our sweet little baby doll.
6 comments:
How sweet! I love the pictures.
She looks beautiful!
What a beautiful family! Oh and you're welcome for the bar of soap tip. My mom told me that when she visited the week after Madi was born and I didn't believe her at first, but the day she told me Madi had a HUGE blowout. My mom took the outfit and did her magic...it was as good as new! Thank goodness for tips like that!
You guys are such a cute family. It is such a special time when your baby is blessed and it is a lot of fun dressing your baby girl up for it. Congratulations!!!!
I second what everyone else has said! What a beautiful family. Macie is darling in her dress!! It's memories like those made on baby blessing days that make life so sweet.
I wish I could have been there for the blessing. It would have been so fun to be with everyone. Its ok though maybe next baby...haha. Macy looked so beautiful. I love the little bracelet she was wearing. I bet that was a great memory for you sis:)
Post a Comment