Monday, October 26, 2009

What will it be this year???????


HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!
One of my FAVORITE holidays

My poor husband is such a great sport.....I love you hunny!


This was Dustin's idea, so funny and a lot of fun....Ellensburg "redneck" family



............Stay tuned to find out the "pick" for 2009!!!!


5 comments:

Chelsi said...

so cute lore! you guys are the best :) can't wait to see what you come up with this year! i miss you!

Pamela Brown said...

You guys are so funny. I love how all of your costumes go together. Now you have one more little person to dress up :) Can't wait to see what the Smart family is going to be!!!

Jen said...

That's awesome! I for one hate dressing up, but I think it's because I can't come up with cool ideas like you do. Can't wait to see what you pick!

me said...

The "redneck one" is perfect! Not saying you are rednecks, but perfect for Ellensburg! Made me laugh.

My Sister did a S'Mores costume one year. Her and her husband were the Graham Crackers, then her daughter was the Chocolate and her son was the Marshmellow.

Fun Idea!

Whitney said...

Hi Lore! So glad you found us! Hope you had a Happy Halloween. We'll be there on Thursday and will see you then, but if you ever want to meet at a park or something, my email is whitneyhale@gmail.com. Also, I see that you ran a half marathon this year - we should go running together once a week or something. It's always easier to get it done if you have someone to run with.