Over Christmas break we took some family photos of the Smart family...(hasn't been done in a few years). I LOVE my in laws and the Smart Family I married into. We have SO much fun together and these are the most loving and caring people I have ever known and Im so proud to be a part. (Let me inform you that the Smarts family photos are nothing extravagent and are not much more than all of us standing and getting "a picture" together....nor would we want it any different b/c this totally represents us).
The ORIGINALS

We are All wearing old school 80's coats and it was supposed to be the "joke" but it turned out more like a regular family photo with a lot of people who just have really bad taste. Oh... but we don't care, we had a lot of great laughs.

Trying to be somewhat normal.

Gabe, Megan and the cousins

The Smart boys

The Smart Girls

Just before church...and other randomness
4 comments:
What a sweet family. I miss you. You have such beautiful kids. They look so sweet. I hope you are loving Arizona.
Fun pictures! You all are so photogenic. I know you probably don't want to get mixed up in the drama of child beauty pageants (I personally wouldn't) but your kids would so win. They are gorgeous! You always have them dressed up so cute and adorable. ;D
Such cute pictures, you have such a beautiful family :) I can't believe how much Dalan and Maci look a like.
hahahahaha! Loved the 80's coat idea! All that was missing was the tacky stonewashed denim. ;-)
And Macie is such an angel baby! She looks so sweet and delicate!!
Post a Comment