Seattle
(home away from home)
I had the privilege of visiting my sister Brooke in Seattle for the day. She completely spoiled me with a day at her salon(love my hair Brooke) an amazing lunch at a very cool local resturant right on the water, a LOCAL tour of Seattle(which by the way was very beautiful and entertaining complete with music and a walk around "greenlake" where all the locals love to hang). We had some amazing frozen yogurt from "The fainting Goat" and spent a good two hours just talking as we looked at the seattle skyline and beautiful water. It couldn't have been a more perfect day. Thank you Brooke
This is where the paintball fight scene from the movie "10 things I hate about you" took place. I have always wanted to try paintballing after watching this scene in the movie.
Brooke treated Dalan to the movie Toy Story 3 complete with gummy sharks, chocolate, popcorn and his favorite orange soda. It was his first time in the theaters and he LOVED it. THanks BB for such a fun afternoon. We sure love you.
*I am going to try and update our WA trip bit by bit so hang tight for many more posts to come.
4 comments:
Love, love, love that song! I'm going to download it.
lore! you're here. we need to get together if we can make it work. i'll call you this week. i miss you! glad you had a great day in seattle with your sister. your hair looks great. what a hot momma you are :)
That sounds like so much fun. There is nothing like spending a wonderful day with you sister. Can't wait to see what you did for the rest of your trip.
What an awesome date! So good to see a new post from you. We miss you like crazy! We have started the count down until Dallon comes home. We are not very patient:)
Post a Comment