Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

I love Valentines Day!
I love that we have an entire day set apart just to show our gratitude to those we love.

I have a deep love for my family. I truly believe that we are each meant to be in our families to inspire and lift one another up with our talents.

I love my little family more than words could ever describe. We have so much fun together and make me want to be better each day. I love you Dustin, Dalan and Macie.



Let me introduce you to my other family members. EACH one of these amazing members of my family continue to inspire me in a different way. That is why family is so beautiful to me....each person has something completely different to offer. I love you all so much and thank you for helping me want to be a better person in each of your different ways.
Hugs and kisses from me....xoxoxo!!!!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

UMMMM...LOVING that picture of Mace and Dal. THE CUTEST! You inspire me so much lore. Thanks for being you! love my sisters.