My family came to see our world down here in AZ! We had so much together. (Natalie and Brooke you were very missed) Shopping at Last Chance(Nordstroms extreme discount store), sitting pool side(at our community pool in the neighborhood ) eating frozen yogurt(had to introduce them to my fave frozen yogurt "Golden Spoon), Shopping for maternity clothes and taking Noelle to her Fave store Anthropologie(a great sister shopping day together), were just a few things we did. Just a perfect visit from the ones I love most.
I got a few pics but really just enjoyed our time together.
All of us together......minus Natalie and Brooke : (
Mom and Baby Ellie
Nicole and Baby Ellie
All the grandkids together in one pic.
Everyone takes a match, makes a wish aloud for the birthdayeee, puts the match in the apple. As soon as everyone has made a wish one of the matches is lit and the birthdayee has to light all the matches by turning the apple to make each wish come true.
Fun in the sun at our Fave communtiy pool. Complete with a huge play tower, waterslides, lazy river, whirlpool, etc. We had fun soaking up the sun together. It was a hot week(in the 100's so we made the most of it and had fun)
Aunt Noelle....uncle Jeff in the red shirt ; )
Macie....our little water girl.
Smile...
Sydney always brings laughter and spunk. We sure love her.
The Phoenix Childrens Museum. Our all time favorite!!! So creative and full of cool things for the kids. These pics don't do it justice. It is a three story museum with so many cool things. Very creatively done and so many fun ideas ; )
This is called the "climber" it is a three story climbing feature for the kids to climb and explore.
This thing is so fun. You take the fabric pieces and stuff them in the air ducts. They are sucked threw and then blown out for the kids to catch mid-air.
3 comments:
Your family is wonderful, Lore! I was so glad to have met them. Such a fun trip, so glad you were able to show them how much fun we have down here!
We had such a GREAT time and made some fun memories! I have to say it will be sad when you two leave--we won't have a good reason to go to Arizona and visit all the fun places there. We'll be excited to visit you in Washington though--and are looking forward to memories we make there!!! Love you tons Lore!!
Arizona was such a blast. I miss you and the heat already! But my oh my...i'm lookin quite awkward in that family pic. not my best. Shopping was so fun with you. Although I probably won't be able to wear half the clothes until summer I love looking at them. Love you lore. I'll be seeing you!
~elle~
Post a Comment