I LOVE to whistle....It makes me happy!

I am most often caught whistling in the morning(I am DEFINETLY a morning person....and have been ever since I was born: ) I am SO happy in the morning, getting the most done while often listening too music and whistling right along. It is one of those simple joys in life that brings me happiness and makes me smile.
Try it....you might just get hooked ; )
3 comments:
I had no clue you were a whistler. Hope we can still be friends when you find out that whistling is not my strong suit (aka can't do it). :)
Love all of your posts and I love that you whistle I think it is awesome. I am so glad that you were able to have your family come and visit, looks like you guys had a ton of fun!!!! And your home projects are so cute you are so creative :)
I remember as we were growing up, hearing you whistle in the morning before your 6 am swimming practices--ughh. :) But I have to say that hearing you whistle is something I miss! Love you Lore!!
Post a Comment