Tuesday, July 22, 2008

4th of July in Leavenworth and Wenatchee
Brooke reading to all the kids.  She is such a fun aunt. 
Leslie, Brooke and I in Leavenworth.  We spent the afternoon walking around looking in all the little shops.  I tried some really good Gilato for the first time.  Totally recommend it.  
          Dalan decorating a gingerbread cookie at the gingerbread house in Leavenworth.  
Dalan and Bebe.  He sure loves his Bebe!
 love of my life!

4 comments:

Noelle said...

Lore...you are so funny. I love the pics! I love the one with dalan and brooke, way cute!

Nicole said...

Lore, you forgot to tell everybody how Leslie shocked herself...and the horse!!! I still laugh whenever I think about it!

Noelle said...

yayyy!!! I'm so excited that you got your background...it looks really good lore, GOOD JOB! see, you didn't need my help. looks way CUTE!

Chelsi said...

Hey Lore. I'm so glad you were able to come on a walk with us this morning. You are more than welcome any time! Looks like you had a fun 4th of July. Very cute pictures : )

~Chelsi Greenwood