So this week I went to the westside for some birthday pampering. My sister(Brooke) works in a really neat salon right by Pikes Place Market Downtown Seattle. She cut and colored my hair and we went and had lunch at Pikes Place. It was a beautiful day and a really fun time with my sisters. I love having girls day! Here are a few pics of our day together. Thanks Brooke and Noelle. I love you!




Brooke, me , Noelle and our friend Leslie having gelato(the best ice cream ever) in Seattle

Dalan helping me blow out my birthday candles. 26 years of great memories!
4 comments:
That day was so much FUN!!! I will never forget that. I love you lore and i hope you had the best birthday ever! It was such a perfect day to walk around seattle. I hope we can do that again in the furture! love you xoxoxo
your sis, Noelle
oh my gosh...i just realizied when you all were eating the ice cream so cute... look at ME!! I look like a total RETARD!!! ahahaha
Just looking at those pictures makes me miss all you guys. What a fun birthday! Isn't it great to have sisters that pamper you? And Dalan...what a cutie pie! Jeff gave Sydney a harmonica not too long ago, and when I hear Sydney play it I think of him. :) Hugs and kisses.
What a fun way to spend your birthday. Sisters are the best! Looks like you girls had a great time. You are such a cute mommy :)
Post a Comment