Saturday, August 30, 2008


My little sister took maternity pictures of me as my birthday gift.  She is very talented and has an artistic eye for things.  I didn't have any maternity pictures so this was such a neat gift.  We had a ton of fun setting up a little "studio" with lights, music and even a fan(I know we are pretty funny).  We laughed while I made a fool of myself trying to get some pictures.  It was a great time, thank you Noelle, you are so much fun.  So here I am at 20 weeks.  










We got some cute pictures of Dalan with Grammy.  He sure loves his Grammy.  He is so attached to her, it is so sweet.  


Mama, Dalan and baby sissy!

11 comments:

roxanne said...

You are gorgeous! How fun. Happy birthday!

Noelle said...

awww...thanx! your pics turned out really good! that was SOO hilarious and FUN! glad you liked them. luv ya

Noelle

Noelle said...

Hi Lore:
This is Mom. I don't have an account of my own because we can't figure out how to do it! Crazy. Anyway, LOVE the pictures. They really turned out pretty good. I'm amazed. I'm looking forward to next week and spoiling Dalan ROTTEN. Can't help it. He's a sweetie pie. Maybe we'll have to do more pictures when you're 8 or 9 months. That would be fun. Love you ALL. Mom

Jolie said...

Those maternity pictures turned out SO gorgeous!!! What a good idea to get some taken in a more, I guess, "artistic" way than just standing by a wall profile. I think the ones with you and Dalan are really sweet too.
Happy Birthday Lore!!

Nicole said...

Wow...who knew Noelle had so much talent! But I guess when she has a gorgeous sister for a model, it's not too hard to get a great picture! I can tell you guys had a lot of fun doing that and when you look at them you'll have some great memories of not only being pregnant, but also of the fun you got to share with Noelley. I know she'll remember it too. :) Happy Birthday Lore! I love you so much!

Chelsi said...

You look so beautiful Lore. What a fun way to preserve the memories of having life growing inside you. The glow of pregnancy looks so good on you! Sorry I couldn't go walking on Friday with you. I'd love to go on Tues morning with you though. Have a great Labor day weekend!

Emily and Nathan said...

You look great! I bet it was so fun to take those pics! I really liked the one in the orange shirt and white hat and belt. but you did look awesome in all of them. Happy Birthday!

ray-ray says said...

So you actually -look- pregnant!! ;)

Very cute!!

Kate said...

You are so beautiful, Lore! It is a lot of fun having girls, let me tell ya. It sounds like so many people are having babies right now. I am so happy for you and Dustin. Matt says hello, and we hope you are doing well!

Jen said...

Lore! You are stunning! I'm so jealous. I totally don't look that way! It's Jen Throolin by the way. How are you guys? Where are you guys? We are in Kennewick. Our blog address is jake-ifer.blogspot.com

Pamela Brown said...

I love your pictures, you look so beautiful.