We had a great time visiting James and Brandy and Logan Anderson a couple weeks ago in Couerdelane ID. They recently moved there into a new home surrounded by miles of beautiful trails, parks, trees and the famous Courdelane Lake. We had a great time visiting a few parks. Courdelane lake has the coolest kids park, we call it the castle park because it looks like a little kids castle. So fun for the kids and I must admit for the adults too. We walked by the lake and fed the ducks. I have to say little Logan was braver than Brandy and I when feeding the ducks. They were very brave and came right to us for food. Fun time, we'll have to visit again sometime soon! Thanks James and Brandy.
3 comments:
What fun times!! Thanks for posting a picture of the Anderson boy I think they had him after we left so I didn't get to see him. He is a cutie! I am so jealous that you got to see the Cox's. Miss you guys lots!!
Friends are so fun to see! I'm glad you had a good time with eachother. I remember seeing that park when we would visit, but I've never actually been inside or played there. It looks like a great place for kids to play and imagine. Those are the best places!
OH MY GOSH! i think i've been to that park. It looks so familiar!
Post a Comment