Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Jolie's Baby Shower!

We had a  ton of fun throwing a baby shower for Jolie about a month ago.  Natalie Lavanway and Rachelle Stutsman put everything together and came up with the great idea.  We had a great time and a huge turn out.  Lots of moms and kids came to celebrate new baby Jayden!  Congrats Jolie, he is a precious little boy!




3 comments:

Jolie said...

That was a FUN baby shower! I couldn't believe how many people turned out for it. WOW there were lots of people packed in your house!! I am so appreciative of you guys for doing that for me and Jayden. Thanks!!

Nicole said...

It looks like you guys (and the kids) had a GREAT time! Is that mirror above your armoire new? I think it looks fabulous there!!

Beth Tunnell said...

Oh man! I really miss all the fun that we all had in Ellensburg. Moving into a "normal" family ward is so boring after having all those young moms all together!