Neat sidewalk chalk art at the Salmon Festival. Such talented people.
Fun costumes that the kids could try on at the festival!
We went and watched my niece, Jade play in her first soccer game of the season. Great job Jabe, your such a little athlete!
The youth from the ward went to Dustins parents orchard and picked apples to sell and earn money for the scouting program and YW program. They picked for only a couple hours and got 6 bins of apples. Impressive guys!
Dustin playing "hungry hippo" with the kids!
2 comments:
I miss the Northwest when I see pictures like that and what a great idea to have the youth help pick apples!! I can tell that Dalan's cousins really love him...how could you not!!!
I love fall fun - pumpkin patches, changing and falling leaves, sweatshirts and ball games. MMMM! I loved looking at all your pictures. That is so cool that you were helping that woman with her house. How very fulfilling to be able to use your creative talent and skills. The sidewalk art was in Wenatchee?
Post a Comment