So I know this whole blog thing is supposed to be a recent update of things happening but somehow I just can't seem to keep up. So you get about 4 posts in one day of the last months happenings.
Dalan and I headed over to the westside to spend time with the fam for a couple days. We had a lot of fun celebrating fall. We took Dalan to a super cute pumkin patch called "Spooner Farms" in Orting. He had a blast and so did we. Here's some pics from our little afternoon.
Aunt "well" and Dalan.
A fun little "racing the ducks" game in the activity barn. Mom and Noelle were really getting into it. It took us much bribing to get Dalan away from this. He loved it too.
Grandpa and Dalan for a walk.
My mom and dad had a big year this year. They just payed off their house and my mom got a grand piano this summer. Two big dreams have been achieved. Congratulations mom and dad that is a HUGE accomplishment and one to celebrate.
We went out to "Black Angus" to celebrate the house being payed off. Yeahhhh!!!!
3 comments:
I love the cute pictures Lore!! What a fun trip to see mom and dad. I miss Orting and going to the pumpkin patch, cutting the tree, picking berries, and will always have fond memories of our bike ride together. We'll have to that again, and hopefully, Sydney can have a better experience!!
Hahaha! i know...amen sista! That bike ride WAS memorable! MAN. hehe. I like the pics. The one where mom's face and then my face is hilarious...that STUPID water pump! maybe it was just me?! hehe. good times. That was a funny day.
Luv you!
It's funny how we feel the need to go to pumpkin patches, isn't it? But it's soooo much fun to look at all of those pumpkins!
And congrats to your mom and dad! That's an awesome accomplishment!!
Post a Comment