1. Dustin switching back to P. T. It is funny how the challenging times can be the most growing and rewarding times as they lead you to where you need to be.
2. Our second Child- What a sweet blessing it is to have a child. I am excited to have a baby around the Christmas season. Such a special spirit during Christmas!
3. Our trip to Arizona- Such a wonderful trip with my husband. We had such a fun time and we sure loved everything about it; the school, the weather, visiting friends and the good feeling we had.
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I'm also excited about Thanksgiving! I don't know if you got my other message but my blog is now private. My email is thethroolins@gmail.com if you'd like to get and invite to read it.
Thanks for sharing! You are such a sweetheart and I am so thankful to be your friend. I'm so excited for your newest arrival too! It'll be so special to have a little girl :)
Love the 3 thankfuls! There sure is a lot to be thankful for isn't there? Love you!
Those are such good things to be grateful for. Thanks for being such a good friend, and for leaving such sweet comments on my blog.
Hey Lore! So I hope you don't mind, but I was just thinking about you and how you are doing, and when is your little girl due? you may have already had her. But I googled your name and found your blog! Sorry if that makes me stokerish! It looks like your family is doing well. If you feel like it you can check out our blog. Hope to find you well. Talk to you soon, Elisa! ejpetersonfam.blogspot.com
hi lore. i am so excited you entered my little giveaway and even more excited to see you guys have a blog! hope you have a fantastic christmas!
Post a Comment