Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Big Boy Bed

Dalan loves his new bed.  I was so excited the transition was smooth.  Thanks Mama and Papa for letting us use the spare bed.  I was so excited when I found the surfer bed quilt at Target.  It matches perfectly with his bedroom.  We sure love you Dalan.  




6 comments:

Noelle said...

He is such a LITTLE MAN! i love it. cute bed.

Pamela Brown said...

he looks so cute in his bed, you have done a really good job decorating his room, I love it.

Jolie said...

I remember when Joanna graduated to a big bed and as a mom, it makes you happy and sad at the same time. I think it's 'cause it's another reminder that they're growing up so fast and they won't be our little babies forever. Waaaaaaaa!
I really like the bedding you got for him! It looks great in his room.

ericksonzone said...

How cute! I'm sure he just loves it

Chelsi said...

It turned out so cute. I love all the details in his bedspread and that surfboard pic on the wall goes with everything perfectly. I can't believe you drew that. You are a woman of many talents!

Nicole said...

I love your style Lore...always have. :) I'm glad that the transition from crib to bed went smoothly. Dalan looks pretty excited about it at least!!