Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My little Man!

I love you so much Dalan.  You are my precious baby boy.  We sure have fun together.  
Dalan was so excited to have baby Madisyn over.  He loved holding her.  What a sweet baby girl.  Madisyn, you can come visit anytime!
Dalan loves Sandy.  
Dalan loves to line things up.  His spoons are the common object of choice.  It is so cute to look over and the spoons are lined up in a row.  I think he gets this from me as I loved lining up my shoes when I was little.  I totally understand love bugs.   It makes me laugh.    

3 comments:

Pamela Brown said...

I love the pictures, Dalan is so handsome and he will be such a good big brother. That is so cute that he lines things up, Joel used to do that too.

Chelsi said...

I love the first picture of Dalan with his funny face! Him and Madi are so cute. I totally agree with Pam, he's going to be a great big brother!

Nicole said...

I had to laugh at the pictures of the spoons because all I could think about were lines of shoes!! How funny Lore!