Monday, August 31, 2009

The BIG move (garage sale and all)

Our cute little apartment with so many memories(we brought our baby girl home here) Thank you Mercer Creek for all of the fond memories that we will cherish forever!




Dustin's Aerobic Class
Last day with the "Ladies" These women have been so sweet to our family. They are the cutest bunch of ladies ever.

Our Garage Sale inspired by Lindsay. Thanks Linds for all of your help, it was a lot of fun!



Goodbye Ellensburg with all the joy you've brought to our family. A place close to our hearts forever!

6 comments:

ericksonzone said...

Good Luck! I'm sure there are many more adventures in store for you, but it is sad to leave such a good place and good people. I still miss Ellensburg.

Emily and Nathan said...

What great pictures!!! Hope you are settling in Arizona, we miss you guys!

Pamela Brown said...

Lore I loved all of your post you have such cute kids. It was so much fun to see all of your pictures. We sure miss you guys. Joel keeps talking about how much he misses Dalan. How is AZ? Justin did get Dustins old job. So I think we will take that until something more full time comes or hope that job will go full time. I hope that everything is going well for you guys, take care!!!

Noelle said...

Lore, all of these pictures are Adorable! Love that dalan and macie! Miss and love you guys.

~Noelle~

Brittany said...

Love the pictures! Dalan looks like he loves the water like you. Do you have a swimming pool at your new place in Arizona?

Jolie said...

Hi guys!! I keep thinking about you and wonder how things are going. If you're liking it there, if you're feeling all nice and settled in, if you've danced with a saguaro cactus yet...you know, the usual. ;o)

Give yourselves a big hug from us Ramseys. We love you!

Also, I just want to give Macee's little cheeks a thousand kisses! She is SO stinkin' cute!