Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet Happenings!


5 things I'm grateful for:

1. A really wonderful date with my husband. So needed after two weeks of INTENSE studying and 7 exams....yay, you did it love and I couldn't be more proud!
2. Swimming laps in an outdoor pool next to my husband in October looking up at the stars and palm trees @ 7pm. Life couldn't get any better!!!!
3. Finding some wonderful friends....Dalan loves playing with Jet and Rex....our daily pool/park buddies! (such cute boys)
4. Meeting my friend Mandi...loving our walks, pool/park days, date night switchoffs!!!! What an answer to my prayers she has been!
5. My sweet babies....I sure love being a mom to Dalan and Macie, we have so much fun together and I love the priceless moments I get to share with them!


7 comments:

Chelsi said...

Lore you are such a sweetheart! I'm so glad you're having such a great time. Date nights are the best! Swimming outside under the stars with your hubby...lucky girl :) So great to hear that all is well for you and your family in AZ!!!

Pamela Brown said...

It sounds like things are going so well for you guys. I'm glad that you have a good friend there to do all that stuff with and that Dalan has some good friends. It makes all the difference in the world :) and you are such a WONDERFUL MOM Dalan and Macie are so lucky to have you!!!! I hope that you have a wonderful Day.

Noelle said...

"Ummm...Yay...so great that your having a good time in AZ. Gotta love date night... pshhh...like i would know..."
haha.
Just KIDDING!!!
But really, i am seriously missing you, but I'm really glad that you guys have re-ajusted so well. Excited to come visit in the future! And the "Art & Soul" place...ahhh makes me happy. Hope you have another good week. Love you SOoo much lore bugs!

~Noelle Belles~

Chantalle R. said...

I am so glad that you are finding Arizona fun and that it makes you happy. We sure miss you here.

Jolie said...

You're such a hopeless romantic. I love it!!! Swimming side by side with your dear husband sounds dreamy. :-)

Mandy said...

Dito Lore! We are already missing seeing you guys! Hopefully the weather will be nice this week for some good pool days! Enjoy, and see you next week.

Nicole said...

Date nights are the best ( I hope Dustin's midterms went well) especially when life has been stressful. That's the best remedy I think. :) And friends make life so much richer! You truly are lucky and so blessed. Love you lots Lore!!