Disneyland and Hunington Beach!
Yep, it was a WONDERFUL spring break full of sunshine and fun! We spent a really fun day at Disneyland....it was so fun to see Disneyland through our kids eyes and to experience it as adults (considering Dustin and I both havent been since we were very little) The rides are superb with so much detail(something I really enjoyed) and the characters that walk around the park are total look-a-likes (and we even noticed they would mimick their characters actions perfectly). It was a really fun age to take Dalan as he really enjoyed the characters and rides. The rides were so accomadable to both Macie and Dalan....truly a magical experience and WELL worth the money(thanks to the ebay tickets we found which cut the price in half).
The following day we spent on Hunington Beach. Our all time favorite beach with so many memories together and now with our kids. We built sand castles, walked along the pier and of course went to our favorite store on the beach called Jacks Surf Shop!
(sorry no pics of the beach as my battery on my camera ran out)
*i didn't take very many pics but here are the few I got....notice most of the pics are family ones b/c Macie and Dalan both were a little timid around the characters : ) *
We loved Buzz....So real looking!
Love how Macie won't take her eyes off of Buzz!
Dalan couldn't wait to see Mickey! So exciting!
Dalan REALLY wanted to see Minnie too!
Macie in Minnie Mouses' house sitting at her little table!
Dalan and Goofy!
( he got a little more brave as the day went on)
*Had to get a pic in the TeaCUPs! I was obsessed with them when my family went when I was a little girl.....not so intrested anymore...they just make me sick(way to much spinning)*
Thank you Spring Break for such fun memories!
Most recent randomness
Dalan's first day of Saturday Sports Camp....they started off with soccer! Can't wait for next Sat.
Macie carries this ball popper everywhere....I remember playing with the popper when I was little and loving it too.
5 comments:
That looks like so much fun. What an awesome spring break!!! Loved all of the pictures with your family, Maci is getting so big. Dalan will have so many good memories of things that you guys do together as a fam. Miss you guys!!!
Yeah photos!
CUTE!!! I LOVE the Disneyland pictures! Looks like you had a lot of fun! Thanks for posting the pictures. I really enjoyed looking at them ;)
One week and counting down until we make our trip to Disneyland!! Hooray! I'm so glad you guys went and had FUN!! Someday we'll do Disneyland together. :) Love the hanging you made of your family mottos...so creative! I think I may have to copy it... Love you!!!
UHHHH...JEALOUS! chYEAH! that is so cool that you guys can oh ya-no..DRIVE OVER there. SUHWEET! Macie and Dal are killen me with there cuteness. As always. Love you BIOCH...<<---whoopsies...just kinda came out. hahaha....LOVEEEEE YOUUUU!!
Post a Comment