Thursday, April 1, 2010

Oh My Gosh!!!!

Dustins text message to me this afternoon(word for word by the way):

Dustin: I failed my test because Travis and I missed all the same questions so they think we cheated. I have to meet with the Dean and they may fail us for the course....we don't even sit next to each other, we just study together....it's crazy....

I"m freaking out.....

Received another text from Dustin: Say a prayer for us, I am meeting with the Dean in 20 min. (I wanted to call him at this point and talk to him but I thought he was in class)


At this point, my heart is pounding and I totally start crying for my husband. I kneel down and say a very sincere prayer that the Dean's heart might be softened and that he might believe Dustin and Travis are not cheating.

Dustin texts me again about 10 min. LATER: April Fooooooools!!!!!!

OH My GOSH!!!!!!.............. I called him immediately only to hear him TOTALLY laughing along with others. He TOTALLY got me and i couldn't help but totally laugh as I was wiping away my tears. I was SO RELIEVED it was just a joke. I was quite embarrassed with how emotional I got but hey all I knew was his education was in jeopardy and I was at the mercy of sincere prayer and faith that it would all be okay. He sure keeps me on my toes every year. Cheers, Smiles and watch out for your friends/husbands/loved ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you speaking to him???

Jolie said...

what a STINKER!!! I think I'd be throwing his clothes on the front lawn right about now. ;-)
hehehehe