Monday, April 5, 2010

Down by the River

Me and the Girls(Mandy and Whitney) thought it would be fun to take the kids down by the river and get some cute easter pics(my kids are obviously not dressed for Easter due to late naps) We had a fun time attempting to get some good shots of the kids. It was full of jellybeans as bribes and playing on the trees and in the dirt. Here are a few of the captured moments of our best friends.



Good job Mandy....you are rocking that camera.
Baby Asher(Mandy's little boy) he's full of smiles and such a good little baby.
The very cool
(and potential future model boys)
REX AND JETT! (boy do we love them)


The VERY ADORABLE Rachel. She is the cutest, most friendly little thing ever. I love how she calls me RORY! Love you Rach.
Best Buds!

Thanks girls for a fun afternoon "down by the river" I sure cherish our friendship together : )







6 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pictures!

Noelle said...

So thats the famous Jett and Rex! super cute. All little model Children. I MISS MACIE!! she's getting so big! can't believe it. i can still remember when she was born..oh gosh....i'm turning into one of THOSE aunts. I'll stop. Cute pictures.

~Noelle~

Jennifer Purdie said...

Cute photos Lore!

Chelsi said...

i love it lore! you are just such a great momma. always doing something fun with your kiddos. thinking of you!

Whitney said...

We had such a great time and got some pretty good pics! Good times ... good times! I love all our memories we will have together - at the park, pool, date-night swapping ... just so thankful we're friends!

Mandy Johnson said...

Wow you have such cute friends! Glad we are them!