Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sisterly LOVE!

Here she is... my beautiful, oldest sister, NICOLE. She came to visit us in AZ this last week and we had tons of fun showing her and Sydney(my fun loving, spunky and sweet niece) AZ and our favorite places.



Nicole=
a wonderful sister, amazing mother full of patience and love, kind-hearted and always willing to help and serve. I am so glad I got to see her and Sydney. What a fun visit we had.
( An apron I made for Nicole as a little gift to take home).
I think she could be an apron model ; )

Nicole and Sydney by the side of our little community pool we had fun swimming in.


I attempted getting a picture of the cousins....


This one cracks me up...Dalan is wanting to snatch the harmonica from Sydney, Sydney does not want anything to do with pictures and little Mace gave me the cheesiest, cutest little smile.
No more pictures....they were good little sports for me.


I told them that if they gave me a really big smile I'd give them a sucker. Dalan really wanted that sucker and cute Sydney gave me everything she had
(little did I know she was feeling pretty sick right there....sorry Syd, your a sweet little girl)
Bye, we're all done!

We love you so much Nicole and Sydney....thanks for driving all this way to see us....it meant A LOT! Next post.....(our fun adventures together)









6 comments:

Chantalle R. said...

I am so glad that you have such a great relationship with your sisters. I love mine and look so forward to when I see them.

Pamela Brown said...

Your sister is sooo beautiful just like you!!!! Sisters are the best, how awesome that she got to come all the way to Arizona. I am glad that you guys had fun, love the pictures of the kids :)

Mandy Johnson said...

So Fun! I wish I could have met your sis. I think she sounds fantastic! I am glad you had fun and that you got to show of beautiful AZ!

Brittany said...

LOVE the Nicole/apron pictures! Lore, you are so talented! What a fun gift idea! I LOVE the cousin pictures! They are all such cute and adorable kids! You inspire me to have a healthier life style. I really need to cut back on sugar as well and spend more time moving/exercising and enjoying the great outdoors. Love ya!

Noelle said...

Can I just eat Macie UP!!! AHHHH...the kids are so cute. looks like you guys had fun. See you in a few MO WEEKS!!! AW YIYAH...

~Noelle~

Nicole said...

Wow...it's been awhile since I've been on your blog...what great pictures! I love my apron by the way and always think of you and the great time I had in AZ!! The pictures of the kids are so funny...maybe the next time we get together we'll have better luck capturing a truly amazing moment. I love you so much Lore!!