Well...its been too long since i've posted. But to say the least....i've got my camera back after leaving it in UT.
My dear Aunt Carla was my camera angel and found it, sent it back along with some very cute halloween treats and books. (Thank you Aunt Carla!!!!! You are such an amazing Aunt full of love.)
So the last little while has been full of happy and sad emotions. My Grandma passes away due to complications from a heart attack. She lived a long, full life and is celebrating to the fullest with my Grandpa now after over 40 years of being apart. (my Grandpa passed away in his 30's and as a result my Grandma raised 5 kids on her own). She was a woman of incredible strength. I admire her love for my Grandpa as she never remarried because as she said, "why would i remarry when I've already got the cream of the crop." She was strong in the church, strong as a single mother and was strong in her love for her family. I love you Grandma but I know you are truly happy now with Grandpa by your side. What a beautiful way to end your life as we ALL(extended family) came together to celebrate your life. I know you were smiling.
I didn't get any pics of the funeral ceremony b/c I was "in the moment"
It was a weekend filled with family. I LOVE being surrounded by family because each person inspires me in a different way.
...All of my sisters(yes my parents included) were at the funeral. It was the first time we've all been together at the same time in 3 years. It was so great to be surrounded by all four of them as we laughed and cried together, hugged, and talked for hours. Boy do I LOVE my sisters. LIke my mom ALWAYS said growing up...."Your sisters are your best friends" and boy is that true!
My 3 sisters and I went to the "Spoken Word" Sunday morning together with my Aunt Carla. It is something I"ve never been to. Wow, was it beautiful and such a neat experience to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in person.
Nicole, Brooke, Me, Noelle, Aunt Carla
The Prophet was there(along with Glenn Beck and his family....I know, random)
My Uncle Don..I sure love him. (massaging Brooke's head as we all talked)
Randomness
Our date night bike ride together. Gosh, I love my husband! We have so much fun together. We are definitely in our element together when swimming, biking or running as a couple.


This is what we found on OUR BED!!!!! Just before getting in, Dustin spotted this beauty just hangin out. AHHHHH....It was quite disturbing but Dustin took care of it for us. Thanks love.





Dalan Rocking out on his bed. He often will break out it in solo with his guitar....too cute.
Mace and I!
My sweet boy starting Preschool. He LOVES it (and I LOVE the school he goes to).
3 comments:
I am so sorry about your grandma, I bet her reunion with your grandpa was a pretty sweet one :) I agree with you sisters are the best. What fun for you to be able to spend time with all of your sisters.
I can't believe that scorpion was in your bed. I would have had a hard time getting back into bed after that.
I was so happy to see your post, and to see what is going on with you guys. Dalan is looking so grown up,Maci is as adorable as can be and you look as beautiful as always. We sure miss you guys!!!!
Yay for an update! And I'm so glad you got to spend time with your cute sisters in Utah. Thanks for being my Mesa sister - luv ya!
Your so beautiful lore!!! Love all the pictures. I guess i need to make that facebook album...pronto. Mo-tab was so gorgeous...as was that bathroom stall!!! Oh gosh...i guess that counts for a "memory" haha. I loved spending time with you sis. Missin you.
~noelle~
Post a Comment