Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Yep....Someday ; )

AUSTRALIA

Ever since I did a report on this country in sixth grade I have been obsessed with going here. And after seeing "Oprah" yesterday.....I've decided IT WILL HAPPEN. I'm going to visit this country someday and it will be a dream come true! Just thought I'd share ; )

Plus side....Australia is where Physical Therapy all started (called " Physio" in Australian lingo. I know Dustin would greatly benefit from our visit someday too : )

I will bask in the beauty of the Australian accent.




I will swim in the Great Barrier Reef.
I will visit the Sydney opera house.
and of course.....see a few kangaroos, dine the Australian cuisine and see the Australian design in-person

Dream imagined.....
.......whats your dream?

4 comments:

Noelle said...

haha...as soon i saw oprah i HAD to text you! Can't wait for you to go! It WILL happen. After watching oprah...i kinda want to go too. Looked so gorgeous! haha. Love ya sis.

Pamela Brown said...

That's an amazing goal, I know you guys will get there someday. I agree with you it is very beautiful. Just make sure that when you do go you post lots of pictures for us to see :)

Whitney said...

Yes, you will go one day! Maybe to celebrate when your student loans are all paid off :) or maybe sooner. When you go there, remember I have family members there in Brisbane if you need anything :). Hmmm ... my first choice is probably Italy (but I need to learn the language first), but I haven't even been to Hawaii yet, so that's high on my list of places to go too.

Jolie said...

Be sure to say hello to Dory and Nemo for me when you go. ;-)
I also adore the Aussie accent. It's just so fun!!
I hope your dream is realized some day!
The one place on Earth I definitely want to visit some day is Ireland. I've always had a fascination with my ancestor's "mother land". I'd love to see the country side and visit some cities where my ancestors are from.