Friday, March 18, 2011

Post 2: Favorite movie.

So My all-time fave movie is The Notebook.
I love the story line, the beauty, the passion. The power of love and how it conquers all.




A close second: Mona Lisa Smile.....ahhhhh I LOVE this movie because It reminds me of my days in college taking my art history classes, painting in the art hall, being totally inspired by artists and the history before our time. Just a great go-to movie.

Walk the Line
I love this movie...I love the music and I love Reese Witherspoon and her role in this movie. Again love the passion. Just a total sucker for the chick flicks ; )

Whats your favorite(s) and whiy?

Happy Friday ; )


1 comment:

Noelle said...

Yes. Love all of these movies as well. Then again, who doesn't love the notebook???!!! already a classic. haha. I like this 30 thing. it's cool.