Sunday, March 20, 2011

2+1=3

So excited to announce that I'm pregnant. Safely through the first trimester, we will welcome this little baby into our family Oct 1st(my due date). I've definitely got a baby bump already. By the third one my body just seems to know what to do right away so I can't hide it anymore.

You know your prego when:
Sleep is on my to-do list all day
The meat isle is more appealing than the bakery.
That upset stomach is not the flu
Holding back the tears at that commercial seems impossible ; )
A deep lack of energy reduces my workout schedule to almost nothing
I feel like cleaning every inch of the house all the time(I tend to nest the whole time...weird I know)
I want to tackle every home improvement project all at once


And then seeing the baby via ultrasound makes it all a reality and so miraculous. Even after having my first two babies it never ceases to amaze me how beautiful and miraculous having a baby is. So excited to meet this little one already ; )

Isn't this painting so random. I love it! It was on display at the Pheonix Art Museum.
(I thought it was appropriate for this post ; )

8 comments:

Angela said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I'm sure that you will keep us all posted. I hope you and the family are all doing well.

ray-ray says said...

It is exciting news!

Pamela Brown said...

Congratulations Lore that is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see pregnancy bump pictures. That is cool that our due dates are so close together. I am glad that you made it through the first trimester, I am so excited to see if this little one will be a boy or girl :)

Jolie said...

a beautiful experience pregnancy is, indeed! Despite all the physical hardships we endure, it's all so amazing to be a part of something so much bigger than ourselves.
You're so beautiful, inside and out, Lore! I love reading your blog because I can always count on your writing to paint a happy, pure, and inspiring outlook on life. So thank you for that!!
And good luck, have a healthy pregnancy lady. ;-)

Nicole said...

Sydney and I were looking at your blog and I told her you had a little baby in your tummy. She said, "Well...what is she going to name her?" (Sydney thinks you're having a girl--I guess we'll see huh?) I said I don't know and then asked her what she thought you should name your baby girl. Sydney proceeded to name off Santa's reindeer. :) Hmm...maybe there's one you might like, you never know. :)
We're so excited for you guys! Such FUN news!

Chelsi said...

Hoooray! I was just thinking about you the other day and realizing that Macie is 2. haha I was thinking I wonder if they are going to have another soon?! I guess I got my answer now :) I am so happy for you and your little family!!! Babies are such an amazing miracle. Can't wait to see those baby bump pics too! Hugs.

Anna Schoenwald said...

So excited for you Lore!! Congrats! Totally agree with your list of "you know when you are prego when..." haha brings back memories. Lots of cereal dinners and the spot on the couch is pretty permanent! ;)

Looking forward to seeing prego pics and hearing all about your progess!

Brittany B. said...

haha! I like Nicole's comment ;) Sydney is so funny. I'm excited to hear if it's a girl or a boy. I bet it's another boy ;) I'm sure you'll think of a cute name and (s)he'll be another gorgeous, Smart baby. Rainer and I are excited for you and your family! Congratulations wishes from Germany :)