
Things I am grateful for:
1. watching my sweet little boy play with all his kindergarten friends on the playground. His face lights up as he is running and chasing with all of his 5 year old friends. pure joy watching him.
2. Macie's sweet words as we were driving in the car...."Mommy, I want Jesus to knock on our door. I would let him in and give him a ReALLY, REALLY big hug." my words back to her...."Me too Mace" as I was holding back the tears. Such a sweet moment. How true it is that we are all to become like little children. Jesus is always at our door....he is just waiting for us to let him in.
3. Living in a beautiful part of WA, surrounded by apple orchards. There is something so peaceful and spiritual about the beautiful apple trees. Gods creations right before my eyes as I look out the window and drive around town. PRICELESS!!!!
4. The passover dinner the relief society put on. SO cool to experience the symbolism and taste the traditional food. The lamb was pretty tasty i might add. I appreciate so much the beauty of this feast!
4 comments:
There is so much to be grateful for :) Great post Lore! Your kids are so cute!
I'm grateful for family and for the opportunity to see family in Utah and Washington this August :)
The apple orchards are beautiful in Washington - I was trying to describe them to Rainer when I was talking about how nice Washington is. It will be his first time visiting Washington this fall. ;)
Ohhh...so cool. I didnt know you were coming to the states to visit!!!!! YAY!!!! We would LOVE to see you. And someday we will come visit YOU in Germany. it is going to happen....just a matter of time. Love you lots! hugs from the apple captial ; )
Thanks for posting those sweet moments. You are always so good about recognizing the beauty in everything. I hope things are going well for you guys!!!!!
Your kids will grow up and will be GREAT because they have a Mother that teaches by example. The best GIFT you can give them is your time. What a blessing it is to be a stay at home Mom. Dustin is a really great man to make this possible. Love to you all!
Post a Comment