Monday, June 4, 2012

PROM 2012

Sugar rimmed drinks, smores for roasting "Under the Stars" using the outdoor smokeless "firepits", pictures to take home on their usb bracelets, lots of dancing, talking and laughing.....these 16-18 year olds had a great time at PROM. 

















The photo booth was of course a BIG hit.  It was designed and built especially for the dance.  Lyssa Zimmerman(such a sweet and wonderful mama, photographer, crafter and friend) was behind the curtain and had TONS of fun snapping the pics of the kids inside the booth.  One group crammed 8 kids in during their photo shoot ; )  That is a whole lot of heads I tell ya  :)  


 The Italian Soda bar was probably everyones FAVE!!!  I wish I would have taken better pics of it ; / It was so popular I had to make an extra run to the store for more cream during the dance.  Kirsten and Lana(the 2 very FUN prego mama's) did a great job at manning the bar ; )  

This pic was snapped at the beginning just as people were showing up....the Dance floor was packed the whole rest of the evening.  


All in all I think this "Under the Stars" themed dance was a great success and a TON of fun for all of us who were on the committee putting it together.  Till next year.....

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Can I just say that I'm completely jealous of that photobooth!! Wish we had one at our prom! Although, I would probably have spent most of my night in that booth, then on the dancefloor. haha. So legit though. You have some serious talent my sister!! LOVE the pom poms and smores bar. ahhh I'll have to crash Wenatchee's mormon prom sometime, haha.

The Potter Family said...

That Prom is the best idea ever. I hope the kids loved and appreciated it too! How fun!!