Happy Birthday Baby Doll! I can't believe its been 1 year old already. What a pure joy you have been to Daddy, Dalan and I. We love you so much!
Macie Mary Smart
Jan. 2, 2009


The Birthday Girl!

The Cake
....I know it looks totally weird....its suppost to be a baby head with a binki(her cake was the binki) "A " for effort, right?

For me?????

Starting out like a ladayyyyy!

Very Dainty.

Wait, this is FUN!

YAAAAAA, kill it Mace!

5 comments:
How cute! Time really does fly by fast. Linnea is 7 months and it seemed like it took Emma forever to be that old but this time around it's like I went to bed and woke up to a 7 month old. She's a cutie Lore!
I can not believe she is 1, she is such a doll and she is looking more and more like Dalan. Her pigtails are so adorable. Happy Birthday little Maci!!!
Love the progressive cake eating pictures! That's too precious. Wow you don't have a little baby anymore! It seems like just yesterday we visited you at the hospital. Time sure does fly! Happy Birthday Macie!!!
She is such a cute little doll! It would be totally fun to get together, just let us know whenever and we'll work something out!!!
She is so cute!! I love the pigtails. We miss you guys! Amie still talks about her friend Dalan. The cake is super cute too! Good job.
Post a Comment