Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Its how we Roll!


Dalan's first day of Preschool!
Batman all the way....shirt, backpack and even underwear.
Boys will be boys.....I sure love my boy!
My little batman!


Dustin's Birthday
He LOVES big drinking glasses b/c he drinks tons of water....here you go Love, I found you a BIG glass!

We had a big party with friends to celebrate Dustins special day!
My baby doll holding HER baby doll.
Random pics of the beautiful weather here in AZ! Feels like a perfect spring/early summer day!

The mall...most are all outdoors and very nice...fun to walk around for date night!



4 comments:

me said...

Looks like you guys are doing great. Isn't it funny how the little guys get stuck on something and EVERYTHING has to be that certain thing. Jared is loving ANYTHING that is hotwheels.

Jen said...

You've got a couple cuties! Emma is all about Disney Princesses. Underwear, shirts, boots, books, movies. I'm so tired of girly things lol. Hopefully when we have another kid it will be a boy. :) Batman rules!

Chelsi said...

I love your new header and the look of your blog! Very fun!! What a handsome little man all ready for school. That's so exciting! Time flies when you're having fun :) Thanks for the update! It's always wonderful to see how well you and your beautiful family are doing. Glad AZ has been so good to you!!!

Pamela Brown said...

I can't believe Dalan is in Preschool, he is such a handsome little guy and he makes a very cute Batman!!! Looks like Az has been good to you guys, if you ever do come through Utah let us know we would love to see you :)

Oh yeah, I love the huge glass, I have never seen one that big!!!